EQUITY CURVE PAGE
To learn E-mini day trading one must be well versed in a variety of trading areas as they relate to technical analysis. Perhaps the most important thing when day trading the Emini is to closely follow and understand one’s equity curve as you are trading futures. Many newer people to day trading and especially trading futures do not even know what an equity curve is. Think of it as a visual score card to measure how successful you are as a trader. It helps to put your futures trading into a big picture type perspective and enables beginning traders to understand this is a long-term steady approach that can have a few small speed bumps along the way. Contrary to what many online trading rooms and educational gurus say about how fast you can learn Emini day trading, it takes time, discipline and patience. The Bounce Point Equity Curve charts below start at the inception point that trading system was made public through the View My Trades website and is updated monthly. The E-mini equity charts for the Bounce Points run annually and then a new chart starts for the next calendar year. In our real time live trade room we call out every Bounce Point BEFORE it happens with an exact entry zone of 3 ticks and exact stop of 3 ticks behind the entry zone box. The average bounce point goes for about +2.50 to +3.00 points typically. We never call things out after the fact. They win over 90% of the time on a day to day basis and about 75% of the time on a per trade set-up basis. Starting on November 15, 2017 the trade room is only open 3 days per week and 12 days per month. So you need to consider when looking at our monthly performance numbers we are trading only 60% of a full month. Our performance would be 40% higher if our live trade room ran 5 days per week. We are closed on Mondays and Fridays exclusively for training sessions.
After viewing the equity curves year by year you can see most times they rise and the go flat or slightly down for short periods of time and then resumes the uptrend. That is the type of curve you want to have without the roller coaster ride up and down. That type of wild movement will kill you in terms of the mental side of day trading futures in addition to a plunging account balance. The key is this, no matter what Emini trading rooms you look at or participate in, you want to make sure the down days are manageable and small and coupled with a pre-determined amount of loss before E mini day trading begins each morning. If you have any questions on how to learn Emini day trading or any questions about our E-mini equity curves below please feel free to email or call us at email@example.com and 561-427-1885. Thank you.
SOME ADDITIONAL IMPORTANT THINGS TO CONSIDER BEFORE TRADING
- We have no reason to believe our ability to accurately call out E mini Futures market movement for our members trading the ES will diminish moving forward. However, please understand that past performance is not a guarantee of future results.
- We are not implying these are the results of every member of our Real Time Trading Room. The Futures Day Traders that follow our set-ups have different experience levels and skill sets when it comes to trading. Many factors come into to play when day trading, such as slippage, commissions, unforeseen news events and human error to name a few. Our Futures Trading Room is not exempt from these occasional setbacks. We are not implying you will achieve the same results, better or worse.
- Please understand that our risk tolerance when calling out trades for trading the E-mini or what we think is reasonable in terms of taking a loss may not be suitable for you and your unique circumstances during your Live Futures Trading in our room.
- If you are unsure of how futures work or what is appropriate when trading the E-mini for your own specific situation in regards to an acceptable level of risk, you may wish to speak with a financial advisor and consult with your broker for further information. We are not financial advisors and we do not give any financial advice. We also do not tell anyone they should trade based on what we call out in the Emini Trade Room. If you choose to follow our trades that is at your own discretion. Our Futures Trading Room assumes no responsibility for your trades.
- Required Posting of CFTC Rule 4.41 - Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, in certain market factors, such as a lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown. No representation is being made that any account will, or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed within this website. If you decide to invest real money, all trading decisions should be your own.
For each person you refer that joins View My Trades
you will be rewarded with handsome discounts towards
your own membership to the Live Trade Room.
Please contact us for details.